*** Winter Special - 2 Nights for 1 ***
November 26, 2023 – February 29, 2024
Stay two nights, Sunday – Thursday, and your second consecutive night is FREE.
Blackout dates December 24, 2023 – January 4, 2024. Certain restrictions may apply.
These discounts are reflected in the prices through the booking links.
Pokagon Historic Cabins
Pokagon State Park offers 8 recently remodeled historic cabins. There are 4 cabin rooms per building, with connecting doors between two cabin rooms. These rustic cabins feature 2 double beds, heating and air-conditioning, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, alarm clock, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, television, phone, and private bathroom with tub or shower. Maximum capacity is 4 persons per room.
The ADA accessible Cabin offers all the amenities of the other Cabins, but only one queen bed (sleeping up to 2 people), and the bathroom has a shower. It has connecting doors to a Cabin Room with 2 double beds.
- Cabins and Cabin Suites are located about 100 yards from the Potawatomi Inn, between the Toboggan Run and Lake James.
- Each Cabin and Cabin Suite has a private entrance and outdoor picnic table.
- Cabin guests have full access to the amenities at the Potawatomi Inn.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is not available in the Cabins and Cabin Suites, but it can be accessed in any of the Inn’s public areas.
Pokagon Cabin Suites
Pokagon State Park offers 4 Cabin Suites, with 2 units per building. Cabin Suites sleep up to 6 guests and are furnished with heating and air-conditioning, a private bathroom with tub/shower combo, and iron & ironing board. The bedroom features 2 queen beds (or 1 queen bed and 1 day bed with trundle bed), alarm clock, and flat screen TV. The living area has a pull-out sofa bed, 2 chairs, desk, phone, flat screen TV, and dining table for 6. The kitchenette features a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and sink.
The ADA accessible Cabin Suite is like the others, except the bedroom has 1 queen bed and a day bed with trundle bed.
Reservation Tips for Pokagon State Park Cabin Rentals
Peak Season (June-August) Rental Requirements:
- 1 week minimum (2 night minimum allowed if not reserved for a week within 30 days of rental date)
Off-Peak Season Rental Requirements:
- 2 night minimum (weekend stay must include Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday)
- 14 night maximum stay
Book online early – Pokagon State Park Cabin Rentals go quickly!